Tuesday, April 28, 2009

:|

yesterday i planned to finish some part of my studies before i went to sleep, so that i could finish the important parts the next whole day! was very sleepy n tired by the time i went to bed around 1am. jus half n hr later i was woken up by this call from my bro giving me updates on whats happening at the wedding! as luck would have it, my sleep completely vanished n i couldn't concentrate anymore either! so, i tossed n turned n "tried" to sleep. ultimately, tiredness got the better of me n i slept in a rather uneasy manner. woke up at 8am with a rather heavy head n then couldn't concentrate on a word of what i was studying all day!
then comes the best news, my cousins n my half family are going to chandigarh! :(
that't it! all that was left to my imperfectly perfect day had been done!
as it is i hadn't been studying n now the bleak chances of what remained too were lost!
went online, chatted a little, cribbed a little, phoned a little, cribbed a little, ate a little, cribbed a little n finally studied very little!
right now, m blogging n i have a paper tomorrow! :|

No comments: