Tuesday, January 13, 2009

\m/

its crazy how i can think of a thousand things all at the same time..
and then sometimes i jus have these flashes of memories from some pre-historic era n i'm surprised how i can remember such unimportant stuff with such precise details!

so neway, i was reading a blog today n i cud totally relate to it. this girl writes bout her last day of school n how she din cry n how supposedly mean it is of her that she din feel bad leavin school. jus reminded me of my school days. i hated school. period.

i din hate my school life.. as in i din hate all of it. but there second part of my school life in kolkata, that i hated! i had reasons to! its jus that people tell u how wonderful school life is n how they miss it n wud like to go back.. i jus listen to them like 'yeah sure..' but deep down all i wanna do is SCREAM n tell them to fuckin shut up! good for u, u had a brilliant schooling.. i, on the other hand never particularly liked my school. i have memories.. bad, worse, nasty! and the good ones aren't able enough to off-set them! yeah i looked nice on my farewell day n to most girls that is one hell of an important day.. so, if that helps in showing off how nice my school life was, ***** to you!

abuses also remind me, we were at the terace.. me n J's frnz.. funny how i still refer to them as J's frnz.. as if they're still not my frnz n J has a prior claim on them of sum sorts! anyhow, to me she always will! so we're there n some guy comes up with the idea of playing chinese/japanese whisper.. like we're in class 2 goin home in school bus or sumthing. so till then its ok, but D comes up with a brilliant idea of using abuses as we play.! so what u gotta do is pass around a new word to the one on ur left, n then each one asks a q/s to the one on the right n u say the word that was told to u before. simple! only we had to pass around abuses.. and abuses they were! even worse, they were in bengali. i had never heard even one of them ever in my life n it also included bengali words of private parts! ughh.. i did not know even one word n jus ended up passing 'son of a b****' n 'b******'! these two were the most decent ones passed around. and the ones i received, god bless me! i could not make myself say 'g****' n was cursin J for passing it to me. n then very sheepishly i did say it out, my FIRST bengali slang! n yes, it did make out to be a BIG deal for me! :D
D was like, u took that much of effort to say jus that! hell yeah, i don't use abuses buddy! i can just bear to hear the 'b' words, dats all! so neway, these guys r nice.. as in not nicey-nice, but pretty normal people.. the ones who don't discuss lives of others for no reason! its strange how i tried my first puff with them too.. now its almost like jini n her frnz are part of my system! :P

so neway, back to the schooling part. whenever i see J n her frnz, i feel nice bout having a decent school life. i'd have one too if i was not forced to come to Kolkata from Delhi. i loved Delhi, i hated and loved the winter there, n mamma having to force me outa bed n forcibly brush my teeth n push the lil crying baby into the school bus. i loved Nidhi, Divya n Ayesha. n though the last time i went to Delhi n met them, they din remember a thing! :(
but that's ok, cos we were really young then. n yes, though i did feel a lil sad cos i thought of them so much when i was here at Kolkata, but then its me who needed them n our memories, not them!

Anyhow, post-Delhi, i grew to be all the more introvert n shy. sometimes J takes me to her school n describes all the mischief they did, n all the 'guy' fun, n the 'girl' talks n train joueney n what not! i like to hear all of it cos it makes me feel all nice n innocent n kiddish from within!
me n she have had a nice childhood choreographing songs n dancing to 'akela hai Mr. Khiladi..'! :P
to washing clothes we stained with colours from her mom's new bindi-maker set! :D
to having raw close-up toothpaste n then running to the bathroom cos it was toooo minty! i'm glad shez there n she knows she has me! we can jus be ourselves n let go when we're together! all the 'good J' n 'good me' disappear n we fantacise n talk our happy hours! :)
so J apparently has had a wonderful schooling n it got me so elated when i saw her school that we planned to send our kids to her school together! :D

Damn, i got lost again! neway, so i thot Kolkata was jus another visit n i wud be back to Delhi. i lived at my cousins place at IIM n i thot it Kolkata was wonderful. but then as soon as we stepped out n i had my interview at my school, life was such a burden! ever since i've almost hated this place too but now that i've grown up, i'm kind of ok being here cos this place hardly changes! its the lazy feel n the old-world charm of the city i like. it makes me feel safe. also maybe cos i dont want to try out a new city after gettin used to the secure feeling in here. Delhi is too huge to live in! yeah i sometimes wonder how i would be had i grown up in Delhi, but anyhow lifes like that!

i think i've drifted away too much today, dunno wats on my mind! bottomline is i never liked coming here leaving my school in delhi n so i never interacted with people cos i always thought we would go back. n by the time i realised i HAD to mix with people cos we're staying, i guess i grew up a lot n people jus took me to be a typical nice n quiet girl who could be bullied easily! *hmpf* neway, i have bad memories of school.. the suffocating classes, dirty corridors to smell bathrooms i never went to, bad teacher (with exceptions), really bad classmates.. n worst!
lets not get to all these anymore, cos its past now!

i'm still glad i'm a good girl n i have better things than discussing the poor lives of others.. u, infact my dear have a loser life to dicsus bout others! i'm also glad i have few but good frnz around me, who reciprocate my feelings! i'm glad i don't hurt people or say selfish words to them! i'm glad ive stopped bothering (more or less) and dun care of what Anyone thinks of me for that matter!

yeah, i like me!



Also, i like blogging here.. windows live spaces is too compliacted! n also too crowded! i like the anonymity here.. except for A ofcourse, who i have no problemo with! :D
specially after the tattoo prank, i'm jus too sure he will never end up fallin for me like typical guys.. especially cos our meet was very on-the-lines-of-a-love-story types! n he being a J's frnd again, he wudnt even dare to!! we both have very similar yet different lives, n better things to do as well! :P
n as J says, hez too short for me! :D he he.. m glad to have met u A!

see, now i mentioned u in my blog too! :)
phew, longest blog! \m/

4 comments:

john said...

came to know so much of the unknown about you...

and it seems ur too sure of A, huh?? "meet was very on-the-lines-of-a-love-story types!" --- wah wah !! so how come on the love story lines has no story ???

Anonymous said...

heart wrenching moments wonderfully portrayed!!
u r richer by xperience!

Anonymous said...

that sme--chota-mota haati!

Broom said...

"specially after the tattoo prank, i'm jus too sure he will never end up fallin for me like typical guys.. especially cos our meet was very on-the-lines-of-a-love-story types! n he being a J's frnd again, he wudnt even dare to!! we both have very similar yet different lives, n better things to do as well! :P
n as J says, hez too short for me! :D he he.. m glad to have met u A!"



Are you sure ???????